Our mission and approach
women@thewell envisions a society in which all women are empowered to achieve their full potential free from discrimination, abuse and neglect.
women@thewell will provide a creative and supportive space for vulnerable women based on Gospel values. It aims to develop a holistic response to their needs and empower women to make choices to improve the quality of their lives.
Our Strategic Objectives:
- To develop and deliver services to vulnerable women within the following four areas: meeting basic needs; one to one advocacy and support; skills and training; supporting health and well-being.
- To work in partnership and build alliances in order to develop a more cohesive approach to meeting the needs of vulnerable women.
- To fully engage with the wider community and to develop comprehensive involvement opportunities that relate to all aspects of the organisation.
- To influence and advocate towards achieving the vision of the organisation.
- To achieve standards of excellence and exhibit best practice across the organisation.